Figuring out Flowers


Figuring out FlowersThe ladies of Hitched are at it again! Thursday, January 24th they'll host Figuring out Flowers, a Floral Workshop with Sidra Foreman from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm. If you're a frequent reader of this blog then I think you already know my advice - bring your bridesmaids, fiancé, family or pals and make it an evening of fun!

For more information and to RSVP, visit the Hitched website.
Image: Hocus Pocus Rose, Modern Bride Magazine.


Related Site

Decoracion para Matrimonios y Bodas
Organizacion de Matrimonios y Bodas
Regalos para Matrimonios y Bodas



Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: How to Arrange Bridal Bouquets : How to Use a Floral Foam for a Bridal Bouquet

Learn how to use floral foam when arranging bridal bouquets and get tips for wedding flowers in this free floral arrangements video on arranging bridal and wedding bouquets.

Expert: Amelia Tallman
Bio: Amelia Tallman has been a freelance floral designer for ten years and has taken several classes in floral design on the collegiate level.
Filmmaker: Paige Williams

Title: True C o l o r s . . ♥ || One Shot. [O n e / T w o]

I spent an hour, figuring how to put my text in two different fonttypes -.-
Butyeah, I'm pretty satisfied about the vid, 'cause this is about as far as I get with Sony Vegas atm xD.

This is just a quick one shot, with an idea I've been having for months :D
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• J u s t i n •

I watched her, color the little flowers, on the white sheet of paper. The tip of her tongue stuck out, as she tried her best to color between the lines she had drawn, fifteen minutes ago. As she moved the red pencil, violently over the paper, I tucked a strand of hair, that had escaped her perfect ponytail, behind her ears.

"Don't press too hard, baby, you're gonna push right through the paper", I said, softly closing my hand, around hers. And together, we colored the last white flower in the field. Proudly, she held it in front of my nose.

"Look. Flowers", she sang. I nodded.

"Yes, baby, it's beautiful", her face lit up, as a light shade of pink, covered her cheeks.

"Thank you, Biebsy", I loved the way she called me. It sounded so cute, coming from her. She quickly glanced at the clock, hanging up on the wall, and gasped.

" Four thirty. Tea-time. It's tea-time, Biebsy, four thirty", she repeated. Shit! I shot up from the kitchenchair, and walked over to the counter, preparing some tea. The beautiful melody of her laughter, filled the room.

"You forgot again! You always forget, Biebsy, don't you? You always forget", I smiled.

"Yes, Cleo, I always forget. Stupid me", she stood up and trippled my way.

"Stupid Biebsy", she threw her tiny arms around my waist, from behind, and rested her head on my back. We stood like that until I removed the little tea-bag out of the hot water, and took two cups.

"Hot tea! Honk honk! Coming through", I tried imitating the honking of a car, as I walked back to the kitchentable, with her right behind me. She clapped her hands, and laughed.

"Honk honk! Biebsy's funny! Honk honk!" she kept repeating it, until I held the filled cup of tea in front of her. She took it with both hands, and drank, dripping a little on her purple Micky Mouse-shirt. I didn't freak out, like most people would, but patiently waited until she finished, then took the napkin and whiped her mouth and shirt. Cleo learned me to be patient, at any time. Just as we had both finished our cup of tea, the door opened, and Mary came in, with a bag of fresh-bought groceries.

"I'm home!" she cooed.

"Mom!" Cleo threw her arms in the air, and shot up, pushing the porcelain teapot off the table, causing it to shatter in pieces, on the floor.

"Cleo!" Mary shouted out, putting the bag on the counter. Cleo was surprised by her shouting, and started pannicking. She screamed, a deathscream, like she always did, when she got upset. Mary started gathering the pieces of the teapot.

"Make her stop!" she yelled, over Cleo's screams. This caused Cleo to burst out in tears, and double her squeels. Mary continued yelling at me to shut her up, and Cleo covered her ears, with her petite hands, and rocked back and forth.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Written by; kittyRocks777.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Part two will be up soon :]

Love,
Hannah.♥







0 comments:

Post a Comment