Cotton Candy


Singer-songwriter Sara Bareilles, in her perfectly pretty Luisa Beccaria dress on Grammy night, reminded me that Valentine's Day is this Saturday.
Cotton CandyI love the combination of pale pink and bright red. . .it's a really clean and modern way to make things feminine and romantic for I don't know, say a wedding taking place on the annual lovers' holiday.

But the realization that the big V-day is this Saturday freaked me out just a little. And that's because this year, instead of the annual trek to our absolute favorite restaurant in DC, I offered instead to cook a romantic meal at home. Yikes! I only have five days to figure this one out. Recipe ideas, anyone?

Related Site

Decoracion para Matrimonios y Bodas
Organizacion de Matrimonios y Bodas
Regalos para Matrimonios y Bodas



Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Chinese Cotton Candy

Heres how the Chinese make Cotton Candy via bicycle...

Title: cotton candy machine

electric motor, juice lids, battery and sugar, you can make your own cotton candy machine







0 comments:

Post a Comment