Maybe she is the marrying type?


The wait is almost over! Sex and the City comes out this Friday, and we will finally get the answer to that burning question. . .does Carrie marry Mr. Big?

Maybe she is the marrying type?My vote is no. . .she's the perennial single girl! Stay tuned to find out. . .

(Image from NYDailynews.com)

Related Site

Decoracion para Matrimonios y Bodas
Organizacion de Matrimonios y Bodas
Regalos para Matrimonios y Bodas



Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: You're Not Marrying Him -- Chloe/Davis

Not a true Rick-Roll since I put Chloe/Davis clips to it, but the song just fits the two and well they get along with each other. I like to think of Beast as a reverse dream. She admits her feelings for Davis in RL and dreams about saying it's to protect Clark. But that's just because I ship Chloe/Davis like you wouldn't believe. Okay, well, maybe you would. I'm just glad we got another kissing scene -- and a steamy one at that! *does happy dance* *also does happy dance for Jimmy finally growing into his comic character -- Mr. Action: here we come*

Well, I finally have my signature *only took me 8 months*. I was brain-maelstroming and came up with Littoral Landscapes Designs (LLD). Littoral means beach view or something like that, and I thought if I paired it with another L word it would flow better. Then I came up with the obvious "landscapes" and since "landscape and design" fit together, the name was born.

I have another vid account since I'm too lazy to create multiple pages on Imeem. It's at bamvidvault: if you're a member, I'm under the same name. Some of my deleted YT videos are on there (my QAF, Josh Groban, etc.). If you're not a member, it is free to join the site, but the site is not for flaming, so if that's all you want to do, you're better off on YT.

This video is protected by the Fair Use Doctrine! Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. !!!!Non-profit!!!, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Title: Lucrative Love: The Insider's Secrets to Marrying Millions

I'm only qualified to make you laugh and maybe find a millionaire
to spend the rest of your life with. Happily ever after is your problem.

As you read through the pages in this book, youll laugh, cry, and then say to yourself, Love - what was I thinking? Marrying for love puts you in the poor house, while marrying for money gets you a mansion in the hills and vacation home in Maui. Stop kidding yourself, and face reality someones going to marry them, why cant it be you?







0 comments:

Post a Comment